Welcome to the Immune Modeling Community Web Portal. This website features news and resources relevant to investigators interested in immune response modeling for infectious disease research.
The purpose of the website is to facilitate collaboration and exchange information (including data, models, publications, events, funding opportunities) among researchers interested in using, developing and validating mathematical models of the immune response to infectious diseases. Start to Contribute
- Effective treatments available for HIV patients not eligible for efavirenz regimens
- UCI study uncovers important process for immune system development
- Yerkes researchers first to show irradiation plus transplantation effective for treating HIV/AIDS
- Professor Dennis Burton: In Search of an Effective HIV/AIDS Vaccine
- Intestinal bacteria needed for strong flu vaccine responses in mice